• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

pregnant need help fast

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

makiaya09

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Missouri
Im here cuase no one else could answer me im 16 and 9 months pregnant needing to know when i am legal to move out of my house.... i live with my over controling mother and grandmother and my fiance lives here as well....i cant take this stress here anymore plz help me out and tell me when can i legally move out??:confused::(

Nativity

You can move out when you turn 18. And your Mom cannot be that controlling if your fiance lives with you and you are pregnant!

wyett717

Agreed, Nativity!

Yes, 18 is the age when you can leave without being considered a runaway. I would recommend making the best of things with the family; at your age, you are probably going to be depending on their help with baby. Alot.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
And before you ask, no, being pregnant does not change anything. It does not emancipate you (except medically) and since it indicates that you need MORE supervision, not less, it pretty much ensures that you get to stay right where you are until your 18th birthday.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">