• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Unemployment insurance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

vernon hodges

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? DELAWARE

I WAS RECENTLY LAID OFF AND THEN CALLED BACK TO RETURN TO WORK ON 12/29/2008. SPEAKING TO MY EMPLOYER, I ASK THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS

Ray,

I have openly tried to communicate with you without success. I simply want to know from you,

1. What will be your terms and condition and expectations when I come back to work?

2. What will my pay per hour be?

3. How many hours will I be required to work?

4.What is your thoughts of me not being able to climb down into the wells?

5.How will you support the ideals of buying the standards so I can calibrate your standards to NIST requirements?

Ray, "I have tried to be as professional and as openly as I could be in discussing my return so that we would clearly understand each other and I could hit the road running.

You as the owner and leader of your company must set policy and direction and guideline if you expect your employees to go in the right direction to serve you will.

When I was hired in August of 2007 you set guideline and terms which I was to follow. I was asking if I was coming back to work under those same terms.

Before I can make a decision about working for you, I must understand what it is you expect of me, what requirements I must meet and how much you plan to pay me per hour. I must understand if plan to work me the same hours per week or do you plan to work me more hours per week?

Can you understand this "Sir" ?

From your letter telling me how bad of worker I was, I got the impression that you are not happy with my performance, but yet you offer me a bonus.Don't understand that, but I thank You even though I did not take the bonus.

Can you answer the above and I will give you my answer. Will you do this?
THE EMPLOYER ANSWER WITH THIS COMMENT**************
Vern ..... Sorry but I have no other choice but to terminate your position at HIE. Good luck on future endeavors

READ THE REASONS FOR TERMINATIONS**************
You have been fired because you are incapable of performing your job. Sean has to help you in the field and Wanda has to help you in the office..... need I say more!

I have 38 years of experience in the field of Calibrations for the US ARMY CALIBRATIONS LABS AND 29 YEARS OF MILITARY EXPERIENCES DEALING WITH CALIBRATION AND RETIRED FROM THESE JoBS.

THE MAN I WORK FOR AT HIE fired me because I was INCAPABLE TO DO THE JOB.
May I still draw unemployment in the State of Delaware?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Poor performance is not a disqualifier in any state that I know of.

In any case, it never hurts to apply.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">