• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Felony monitoring?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

carolynsmith

Louisiana

Is anyone familiar with the term "felony monitoring?" My daughter is being charged in Louisiana for a probation violation, which is her first by the way. I am unable to find any information on that charge. Thanks in advance!

carolynsmith

What is the statute number under which she is charged?
I'm not sure. The court didn't cite one, BUT, as I was typing my response to you, my daughter called me. How weird is that? I haven't been able to talk to her in months. They're giving her another chance. She said the judge asked the PO if he wanted to give her a second chance and the po shook his head no. The judge then looked at her and said she was giving her one anyway. She was being released while I was on the phone with her! Hoooray!! Thanks for your response!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">