• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need some Idea!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

child4eva

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New Hampshire:confused:My son has been trying and trying to get the money to do the last class to get his license back...tonight he was caught driving w/o a license, in a minor fender bender....he was told if he was caught he would face 10 years in prison...is this true????

cyjeff

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New Hampshire:confused:My son has been trying and trying to get the money to do the last class to get his license back...tonight he was caught driving w/o a license, in a minor fender bender....he was told if he was caught he would face 10 years in prison...is this true????
Who told him that? What was the original charge? Whose car was he driving? How old is your son?

I will say that it was galactically stupid of him to be driving. Needless to say, that last class isn't going to be enough anymore.

FlyingRon

New Hampster gives a mandatory 7 days (can be served on weekends, etc..) plus $1000 fine plus an additional year suspension PLUS if he had a suspended sentence from whatever it was that got his license suspended to begin with, that can be reinstated.

outonbail

I would think that anyone driving without a license, would be the most cautious, courteous, law abiding driver on the road, just to avoid being pulled over.

So how the heck did he let himself get into a position that could lead to an accident?

dw29928

some real help

I WILL try and help instead of make comments, i believe, your son will be o.k. unless he has a fifty page rap sheet, the judge is not going to give him, or anyone ten years for driving w/o a d.lic. good luck.

cyjeff

I WILL try and help instead of make comments, i believe, your son will be o.k. unless he has a fifty page rap sheet, the judge is not going to give him, or anyone ten years for driving w/o a d.lic. good luck.
Oh, and you know this without the above questions being answered?

You know the original charge that got the license suspended? You know what he is charged with today?

We know nothing about this situation. Your half-assed assurances that everything will be okay mean nothing without the facts surrounding the case.

How is THAT for a comment?

FlyingRon

Please reread my post. 7 days IS MANDATORY in NH.
Leniency isn't likely in this case. This isn't even the case of a supposedly inadvertent license got suspended due to parking tickets. Not only did he KNOW his license was suspended, he wasn't even ELIGIBLE to get a license.

dw29928

cyjeff

your comment, 2nd comment makes me smile, you are exactly who i thought you were. I clearly typed , unless there is a long history of crime, there is no way a judge would sentence anyone to Ten years, in fact even if there was, and to help you and your pea brain try to understand this (just maybe?) its a misdemeanor not punishable for more than a year in prison and a 1000 dollar fine in most states. i believe the J.D. behind my last name will sooth your comments just a bit, mr. senior member, wow how cool are you. im tired of typing nonsense to you. good luck with your rude comments. (am sure being alone is tough?) i will pray for you. the person was asking for help, all you offered was rude comments, cheers mate!:)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">