• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Motion to Transport?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Helpfulfriend08

I have a friend that is currently in jail in one county and has a charge in another that is listed as follows: Applied Date: 11/6/2008 1:30:01 AM Type: DETAINER
Agency: CLAY COUNTY HOLD
He has asked me to look up motion to transport and I have not been able to find anything. He was told to write the PD and judge to remove the hold but he has not heard anything back. He would like to enter a plea so that if any time is given he can serve it concurrently.

Along w/ that hold there are two others listed under active holds and this is listed in the county he is currently serving time in. They are: Applied Date: 11/5/2008 8:07:50 PM Type: ADD-ON (PER ID)
Agency: DUVAL COUNTY HOLD

Applied Date: 11/5/2008 8:08:54 PM Type: ADD-ON (PER ID)
Agency: DUVAL COUNTY HOLD

I am trying to find out what he or I can do and what the other two holds are. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Your friend needs to get into touch with the jacksonville public defenders office and ask them for help. You are not going to be able to help him at all.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">