• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Assigned Handicap spot in a Condo.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

curiousjj

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

I live in a Condo complex in Los Angeles.
The condo complex has assigned me a parking spot which is for handicapped persons. I have asked for another spot, but the condo complex cannot give me another spot fairly without reassigning everyone, which will piss off everyone...

I am currently parking in the spot because there is no other choice, but can I legally park there?

cyjeff

My grandfather used to have a saying.

In all the world, there are only two types of problems. Your problems and problems that are NOT your problem but will become your problem if you let them.

This is not your problem.

Tell them that it is illegal for them not to provide dedicated spaces for handicapped persons and you are not going to park illegally because their lives would become difficult.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">