• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

statatory rape

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ggipdoty

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? california
my son is 18 and he is showing interest in a 15 year old girl. i need some advise to put an end to this

Tell him that if he rapes a 15 year old he can look forward to years of rape in jail. Sex offenders do not have an easy time in prison or afterwards either.

Last edited:

Just Blue

my son is 18 and he is showing interest in a 15 year old girl. i need some advise to put an end to this
This should be posted in the "Other Crimes-Federal and State" forum. Your son is not a Juvenile...

CdwJava

Tell him that ANY sexual activity (fondling, groping, intercourse, etc.) is a crime. Under some circumstances, these actions can be felonies and can require him to register as a sex offender.

Holding hands and taking her to the movies and taking a stroll through the park are legal, provided her parents approve, but anything more than that is criminal - even IF her parents say it is "okay".

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">