• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Caregiver 7 years pd by IHHS, rehired by same person, mentally ill, prescription drug

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

goingbackwards

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California
I was rehired after being asked to come back because the lady needed me. I went back in August 08. After 1 month I hadn't received my timesheets from IHHS. I called to see whats up and they said the lady I had been taken care of again told them,IHHS, I was not working for her. I, in fact was and had sent in the papers as soon as I restarted in Aug 08. I have talked to everyone possible at IHHS and no one can help me get paid for over a month of hard work & getting this prescription drug abusing woman back on the right path to proper medical care! I have NO idea why she says I didn't work for her! I have tried to ask her and she changed her number. She left me SEVERAL harrassing and threatening calls but never explained what was going on inside her altered mind so as I could defend myself if I had done anything wrong.Instead she appearantly had my pay given to the previous caregiver (she fired when hired me back, because she accused her of stealing her meds) Which she does accuse daily because she tries to hide her abuse. I know her well! I feel as tho I know too much maybe thats why she terminated me w/o telling or paying me. I think there is a limit on number of people she can employ and she may have exhausted it. I dont know where to turn to get paid for all the work I did for her again.IHHS is aware and I personally have consulted with her Psychologist, caseworkers, med Drs.... regarding her mental problems. Even went to APS many times before all this happened. How can a mentally incapable person be given the right to employ a sole provider of a family, the responsibility of spending taxpayers money so carelessly? I have no where to turn. I only receive $400.00 a month in Unemployment benefits. we cant make it. That 1 month of pay was over $1000.00 I was counting on! Also. I would like to know what is the job of the peolple that work at IHHS if they dont handle our pay, when thats who pays us caregivers? What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ca

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">