• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

pardons

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dphill

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida
my question is simple, once you have filed an application for clemency, is there anything you can do to expedite the process, or are you just at the mercy of the board.I filed in Feb. 08, called in Nov. and was told they were still reviewing cases filed in '06. At this rate i hope i live long enough to see the outcome.
The felonies were burglary and grand larcency, put on probation, and after several violations was given 3 yrs., came off parole in 1981, clean ever since. i was given back all civil rights in late 08 by the state, and i filed for a full pardon to try and get my right to own and posess firearms again. Any foresight on the state of Florida on how gracious they are?

dw29928

bench sitter

you are not getting your gun rights back. only in rare cases, maybe for hunting purposes

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">