• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

fines never recieved, motorcycle side walk tickets

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

piper_silver_X

Today I went to put a cover on my motorcycle and a guy near by said that I've been receiving lots of tickets. I was shocked because I had never seen a ticket on my bike and I walk by it everyday. I'm in NY state but the motorcycle and my license are from MA. I looked online and found that plate has 2 tickets one for $125 and another for $145 and possibly others not in the system. The bike/ motorcycle is on the side walk and chained to a post so that no one can steal it, but so are all the other bikes in the area, most of the other motorcycles have covers on them. I'm not sure if I'm only getting tickets because the bike wasn't covered- any suggestions on how I can fight the tickets?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">