• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Left with nothing**************..

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

darrenl13

:confused:What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? AZ.
My question is this. My father died when i was 8 yrs old, he was married to a woman other than my mother whom he had 3 children with. I am the only child of my father and mother, earning me the title of "******* child". At the time of my fathers death, due to these circumstances, his wife and 3 children were left everything. Leaving me and my mother with nothing. Am I legally and ritefully entitled to a share of my father's estate? He IS my biological father and is indisputable. Are there any statute of limitations that apply, as I am now 37 ?
I should also add that this was in the state of New York at the time of his death.

Thanks!

Antigone*

:confused:What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? AZ.
My question is this. My father died when i was 8 yrs old, he was married to a woman other than my mother whom he had 3 children with. I am the only child of my father and mother, earning me the title of "******* child". At the time of my fathers death, due to these circumstances, his wife and 3 children were left everything. Leaving me and my mother with nothing. Am I legally and ritefully entitled to a share of my father's estate? He IS my biological father and is indisputable. Are there any statute of limitations that apply, as I am now 37 ?
I should also add that this was in the state of New York at the time of his death.

Thanks!
:confused::eek::confused: You are joking, right :eek::confused::eek:

darrenl13

If your going to take the time to reply to someones question, then just answer it in a comprehensive format, without casting dispersions.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Antigone*

29 years have passed ~ :eek::eek::eek:

Poor baby, daddy left him with nothing and he's crying about it now.

You know you're in a sorry and pathetic place in your life when you've spent 29 years crying over what should have been.

I pity you ~ you should have started this year off thinking about and working towards something that could add value to your life.

Darren, calling people names will not get you any help here. I think she asked you if you were joking because your father died 29 years ago, 19 years ago you turned 18, and NOW you are wondering if you are entitled to any of his assets. That ship has sailed.

Just Blue

And after that filth filled rant, that I thoughtfully sent to admin, you are still entitled to nothing from your fathers estate.

Hopefully you will seek help for you anger issues and feel better soon....:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">