• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Trustee giving trust funds to non-benefidiciary son

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Lulubelle

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California
My aunt is the trustee of my mother's family trust. My mother died in 2004. My brother and I are the only beneficiaries in the trust, except for a $10,000 cash payment that was to go to my aunt at the time of my mother's death. She has made no disbursments to me as allowed in the trust provisions. Nor has she provided an accounting in those 4 years. Now she has informed me that out of a $19,000 anuity that was just paid to the trust, she gave herself $10,000, and that she gave her son $5,000, and is now sending me a check for $1500 when she knows my imediate health needs require more than that. Can I have her removed for giving money to her son who is not even mentioned in the trust and for not providing any accounting for 4 years. I live in Los Angeles County, my aunt lives in San Diego County, and the trust property is in San Luis Obispo County, where would the proper location to file be.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">