• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

possesion of a controlled substance and collage applications

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

harisoccer8

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? MO

My lawyer said that my charge will most likely be changed to a littering charge and that i got arrested that will be the only thing that will be on my record given that I complete my probation and community service without any other charges. I have a feeling that this charge on my record could still affect my chances of getting into a good collage because i would have to answer yes to any questions asking have i been in trouble with the law. I was wondering if there is a way i can expunge the littering and my arrest record so there will be nothing on my record given that i complete probation and community service and cause no more problems. I do realize what i have done wrong and I want to learn from that mistake and move on with my life without it haunting me.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">