• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need help with prescription to subutex and probation violation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ashlasl

What is the name of your statePA (only U.S. law)?
had gotten on suboxone last may mostly for protection against my addiction, i have a prescription, but i never told my po,, i am pregnant now and on subutex, i never thought of telling him because i didnt think it would show up in drug screens , but now i am seeing different, i dont want to go back to jail pregnant on subutex, they probably will make me cold turkey in there and loose baby, should i tell my po , is it a violation if it is a prescription med . p[ease help me , i am done parole in march, never messed up on this parole, but i did have probation violation in past of not reporting, getting new charges, and not reporting new charges, i call him once a mth , he never asks to see me, i am really scared ashla

Indiana Filer

What is the name of your statePA (only U.S. law)?
had gotten on suboxone last may mostly for protection against my addiction, i have a prescription, but i never told my po,, i am pregnant now and on subutex, i never thought of telling him because i didnt think it would show up in drug screens , but now i am seeing different, i dont want to go back to jail pregnant on subutex, they probably will make me cold turkey in there and loose baby, should i tell my po , is it a violation if it is a prescription med . p[ease help me , i am done parole in march, never messed up on this parole, but i did have probation violation in past of not reporting, getting new charges, and not reporting new charges, i call him once a mth , he never asks to see me, i am really scared ashla
If it's a legitimate prescription from a duly licensed physician for you, it shouldn't be a violation. Take the prescription bottle in with you to your probation officer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">