• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

drug dealing suspiscions

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

toniWV

My child is attending a college in WV
He suspects a friend of his roommate is dealing drugs, using his apartment as a point of contact.
No visual evidence, except that strangers are coming and going when he's not there....and at odd hours of the night.

The phone makes strange clicking sounds when he uses it (as if it is tapped) He thinks MAYBE the place is being watched.
If there was a raid, search, etc., what type of charges would my son be hit with, simply because he lives there.

He is an advocate of NO DRUG USE in his place.
He wants to call the police and file a report, but is afraid to bring on too much suspiscion, therefore causing a raid.
If there is a raid, there is a real chance the fellow who deals from the apartment will place the evidence in my son's possession (bedroom).
He wants to call the police to file a report... or speak with the landlord about the situation, perhaps the landlord could do something to barr the dealer away from the apartment...but then it may add cause for more trouble with the dealer.
I need a suggestion on what to tell my son to do to protect himself, and put an end to this situation. Thank you for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">