• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

write ups

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

aim99

as an employee when given a write up how many verbal warnings are supposed to be given before the write up and what grounds may a write up be given for when calling in sick?

crager34

Best place to look is your Companies Policy manual. Most of what I have seen is one Verbal, one written, one final, then termination. Depending on the infraction, the "write up" can go directly to the first written or the final. Keep in mind that in most states, companies are not required to adhere to this kind of guideline.

As far as being sick....It's up to the company.

A

aim99

To be honest I have no idea basically what the rules are we have no work manual, everythings verbal. one person says this another says that. Also I never read a manual and signed a paper agreeing to any rules. This job is a great job but has the worst managment Ive ever encountered.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">