• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

can we file a class action against chrysler?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

fiestyjewels

i live in mo. everyone i know who has a dodge or plymouth neon has had a problem with the headgasket blowing. mine as well. i know that there is a problem with the design of the head and chrysler knows about it and that is why they had a new gasket designed to remedy the problem. but why should we pay for something that they put on the market that they knew was faulty? can we file a class action lawsuit against them and if so, how do you go about filing one? i've also seen where they have paid to have it fixed for some people and not for others. or had them pay a copay.which also to me is a good indication that they realize their mistake. there are too many people with the same problem for it to not be known to them the problem. i think something needs to be done about it. anyone with any information may contact me. whether or not you got yours fixed by chrysler or you have any legal info for me. or if you know of a class action against them. thank you!....fiestyjewels

HomeGuru

You could file if you get enough people and court certifies. Is there a voluntary recall. Toyota 4Runners had the same headgasket problem and there was no recall notice but trucks that went in to the shop got fixed under an unpublicized warranty.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">