• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

it all got out of hand

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sandwax

The other night my fiance and I got into a yelling match because I woke him up. I believe he has a sleeping disorder because this is the only time we ever fight. He has worked 3rd shift for about 4 years now and it all started then. He is immpossible to wake up and when I finally get him to somewhat wake up he will yell mean things and not remember it later. anyway I got him up the other day and he was very angry I told him I couln't handle it anymore and that I was going to take our 2 mon. old daughter and leave him. That only made him more angry so he layed me back on the ground and tried to pry my arms off of my baby. He was carefull with her but he did hurt my wrists. Things got out of hand and his sister called the police. They made me give a statement and later arrested him. They are chaging him with domestic assult, and child endangerment. I think well I know I made my statement sound worse than it actually was. He has never laid a hand on me before this and our daughter means the world to him. There is now a no contact order against him. He is going to the doctor about his sleeping problems today. We need to fix somethings about our relationship, but both our baby and I miss and need him back. I'm afraid the courts are going to send him away. and I know they are going to look at me likr I am a battered women who is going to lie to get him out of trouble and that ruely is not the case. I would never allow my daughter to see or be around violence. she is the most important person in the world to me. what can we do to keep my fiance and her daddy out of trouble? Please i need some advise!!!!!!!!! i am from iowa

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">