• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Harassment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eskoe13

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CALIFORNIA

i have been notified that someone in the work place has said i have used the n word i have never used that word and they are trying to get rid of me by any means i have fmla and i was on bereavement leaav as soon as i came back to work my bosses asked me if i have ever used that word i advised no but they will investigate i advised to please do but i know they are on a witch hunt as they are laying off people and they dont want to lay off any more workers they rather fire them and i understand the Person who made the claim agaisnst me informed a co worker while i was gone that if they got rid of me she would ask to move to my position as hers is being eliminated i have never used that word and i will file a complaint with my hr but if they fire me what can i doi would love to fight these allegations as i put up with my supervisor and hes gay wiht all his sex storiees and gay jokes he makes but yet i get written up for anything including attendance i dont want to report my supervisor for those gay jokes as he might retaliate against me as they have laid of more people they have given me a heavier workload if i dont cooperate its insburdination and am looked as not a team player they have 5 peop;e at my position but only me and another person do the work for 5 peoplethey have the title but they dont work at all but act like they are working am afaraid to report anyone for fear of retaliation as i havew done this before and it did not work good as i was labeled a whistle blower and the allegations were covered up i work in a place where everyone is agaisnt me and i am stresses everyday but i have to pay the bills so i put up with the extra work load racist jokes from the supervisors and coworkers but yet i get accused by the only person that wants my position and my co worker who is black states shes never heard me tsay the word what do i do help am lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">