• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

sale charge of cocaine in FL

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Cocaine arrest in FL

I was arrested on sale of cocaine charges 6 months after the date of the crime. I have no recolection of the crime. My lawyer has listen to an audio tape and watched a video tape. The audio tape you can not here anything and the video tape show only a fiugre that looks like me. The undercover cop who i supposedly sold the drugs to says to have good memory of the sale, but the two cops who recorded the tape and video don't recall it. The prosecutor offerd me 5 months in county and prob.During the 6 months in between the crime and arrest me and my parents decided that i need help. And i went to a 3 month in-patients rehab/work camp in Utah. then came home and was picked up on warrents 10 days later.The warrents were not issused to 6 weeks after i left for rehab and I left for rehab with no knowledge of these accusations.The police did not know that I went to rehab either.. I was on prob. and had two spend two weeks in jail. my v.o.p got revoked and terminated and know i trying to get threw this without giong to jail. Since the two weeks in jail i have finished my high school diploma and started a a coummnity colledge. I have really changed my life and do not want to get back into trouble again. I have no felonys and it would ruin my life if i got one. I would appresheate any advice that somebody could give me on how to avoid jail and felony record.

?If the proscuter doesn't want to lower the plea is there any other way to keep if from going to trail and getting a better deal?

?Can you have people in the coummunity that know you personally write the judge/proscuter letter telling them what a change I have made in my life (Teacher's,prob. offcier,and well respected citzens of the community)

Thank you very much for any feed back on this matter

[Edited by 12345 on 02-28-2001 at 12:12 PM]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">