• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Visitor parking

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Towedandmad

Washington State

I live in Monroe, WA in a condo and my girlfriend was visiting. She was told by management a few weeks ago that she cannot park in the visitor parking for "more than 48 hours" and the signs and posted policy state "48 hour visitor parking". She would park on the street (elsewhere off property) and then every once in a while she would park in the visitor spot taking care to NOT park more than 24 hours. Well she went to school at UW bothell yesterday morning, came back at 6pm, parked in the visitor spot and was towed at 12 midnight. They have told me in person "more than" 48 hours. Is it reasonable to assume the 48 hours is consecutive and not total?

We have a receipt for her student parking at the UW university that is timed and dated to prove she was not in the condo spot for more than 6 hours. I plan on taking this to court. Do I have a case or am I wasting my time?

Also I specifically asked if they had a special guest pass or something, and they said no. Apon further research today , the policy stated that extended guest passes are available but you have to ask...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">