• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

nlrb and unemployment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

stuckforanswers

i was fired for filing an nlrb charge against my employer. the nlrb ruled in my favor for reinstatement. i collected unemployment during the time away from my employer. am i legally bound to repay the benefits i did receive?What is the name of your state (CT)?What is the name of your state (CT)? :confused:

justalayman

Honestly, I can't answer your question. I suspect the UI department will want their money back since the money you will recieve will be for lost wages and as such, I believe would DQ you for UI for the time it is meant to compensate you for.

I would suggest a call to your states UI department to get their answer. That is the one that counts.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">