• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Legal Research

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

MariellePeters

Hi,

Could someone please help me find 3 cases of same gender (male preferably) sexual discrimination torts that involved wrongful termination in Virginia or the 4th Circuit?

I can't find any cases any would very much appreciate any help!

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Sorry, but when I do that kind of indepth legal research I get paid for it.

MariellePeters

I understand; however, would you be willing to point me in the right direction? I do not have access to Lexus or Westlaw and the internet has proven not helpful. Anything would be appreciated.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I understand; however, would you be willing to point me in the right direction? I do not have access to Lexus or Westlaw and the internet has proven not helpful. Anything would be appreciated.
There is an orange "Find a Lawyer" button on the upper-right part of this very web site...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">