• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Entire Applicant Pool e-mailed w/contact info

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pldawg

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Washington
I recently applied for a job in which I stated on the application and spoke with them on the phone about the sensitive nature of me applying for the job and that my current job may be jeopardized if word got out.

Well I received an email and in the contents were the form letters for every applicant in the applicant pool that did not receive the job and it was e-mailed to all of them also containing my Full Name, Address, Phone number and e-mail address. Are there any specific "right to privacy" statutes that were violated?

If they're not even competent enough to send an e-mail correctly, you don't want to be working for them anyway!

Especially since you haven't suffered any damages, you really don't have any grounds for anything.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">