• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Suspended Vehicle Registration

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Probin

Pennsylvania

I just received notice that the vehicle registration on a car I own is going to be suspended due to parking tickets in Phila when my daughter drove this car. The suspension will happen on 2/18/09

I was going to be in the process of transferring this car to her husband as I no longer wanted to be responsible but am not sure if I can do this due to the possible suspension.

Can you please help.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Pennsylvania

I just received notice that the vehicle registration on a car I own is going to be suspended due to parking tickets in Phila when my daughter drove this car. The suspension will happen on 2/18/09

I was going to be in the process of transferring this car to her husband as I no longer wanted to be responsible but am not sure if I can do this due to the possible suspension.

Can you please help.
Suspended or not, the tix would have to be paid before the transfer occurs.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">