• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

definition of criminal act?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

augieboy

NC

If I was arrested for an invalid charge (eg violation of restraining order) & it was thrown out of court****************************...no merit****************************...did I commit a crime and was my activity criminal....mailing her a court required document which she initiated (divorce)****************************
this has to do with an unemployment comp issue******************************************Thanks

Just Blue

NC

If I was arrested for an invalid charge (eg violation of restraining order) & it was thrown out of court****************************...no merit****************************...did I commit a crime and was my activity criminal....mailing her a court required document which she initiated (divorce)****************************
this has to do with an unemployment comp issue******************************************Thanks
Do not post in this(**********) manner. Please, it is incredibly annoying.

CdwJava

It depends on why the case was thrown out of court, and why you were apparently denied unemployment (I THINK that's your issue here). If the action on your unemployment requires a CONVICTION, you might be okay. If it requires you be charged, then you could be in trouble.

- carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">