• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Stranger

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

Fay

While transporting two military officers home following their departure, one being my uncle, we (my mother, brother, uncle, my uncle's friend, and myself) stopped at a gas station. Prior to stopping I was sleeping in the back seat, where my uncle and his friend were located. Still resting I remained with my eyes closed and attempted to sleep. My mom and brother had left the area of the vehicle and I believe my uncle did too, but I kept my eyes closed so I'm not sure if he was there or not. I kept them closed because shortly after stopping the vehicle this "man" began to fondle my genital area. Being of such a young age I was terrified. This was a man of military rank, I never said a word. I didn't want him to know I was awake, afraid of how he would react. I am 20 years old now and still haven't found the courage to tell my mom, she would be so devastated. I do however want to make sure this male hasn't and won't create a similar or worse incident, such as mine. I have gone through so much emotional stress and been affected throughout stages in my life by what this man did to me! Is there any legal action I can take or has time ruined my chances of taking any action(s)?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">