• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

401K money

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

thomas kelley

I was terminated back in January. I filled out my 401K paperwork and returned them directly to the HR manager as stated on the paperwork I recieved. this was done on Jan 16. To date i have not received any money. I have been in contact with HR and the plan administrator who has told me that the company is in the middle of changing 401K insurance companies and it will be at least 30 more days until we will see MY money. Is there any way to speed up this process and get them to release my money sooner? I think they are just playing games with my money as I have heard they do that from other employees terminated in the past, and the information that I have been receiving changes from day to day depending on what they want me to know.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">