• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

legal display of on street assigned handicap sign

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Ralph W.Lupo

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New Jersey I parked in a handicapped parking spot that appeared overnight..I have been parking in this neighborhood for 20yrs.The sign displayed penalities,incorrect tag #for this assighned vehicle and there was not an ordinence city or state attached to said sign.Do I have any legal way to fight this?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New Jersey

patstew

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New Jersey I parked in a handicapped parking spot that appeared overnight..I have been parking in this neighborhood for 20yrs.The sign displayed penalities,incorrect tag #for this assighned vehicle and there was not an ordinence city or state attached to said sign.Do I have any legal way to fight this?
Dunno about New Jersey, but my state doesn't generally post signs overnight. In the WINTER. :D I'm guessing you didn't notice the sign because you've been parking there so long, and we humans frequently expect things to go along as usual forever.

What do you mean by the sign displayed "incorrect tag #for this assighned (sic) vehicle"?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">