• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Trying to get an inmate released due to medical problems

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

miahtz

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? california

I am trying to get any information that will help me to find a way to get my wife who was sentenced to due 90 days at the bob wylies detention facility in visalia california, she took her medications with her but they will not give them to her I have called them a number of times and so has her mother but they still wont give her the meds, I am trying to find out if there is any way to file a motion to have her released on medical grounds, or at least help her get her meds to her, without those medications she could actually die, she has a 9mm kidney stone that is impossible to pass she went a few weeks before having to remit her-self to the detention facility to have surgery, they put a plastic stent from her kidney to her bladder and used sound waves to break up the stone nut it only took a few pieces off of it most of it is still there and if she should start passing it without her meds the pain it causes could kill her, it could cause cardiac arrest, her kidney is already starting to fail its not cleaning her blood like it is supposed to, when i went to see her during visitation i could she how swollen she was and her skin was discolored
tinted yellow, she saw a doctor in the jail a few days ago but nothing came of it he just told her that he blood pressure was up and so was her heart rate, and her cholesterol is already at dangerous levels, is there anything that I can do to get her released, also she takes psychiatric medications for her bipolar and manic conditions which is not supposed to be stopped by anybody but a doctor it can cause severe reactions.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">