• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Rescinded warrant

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Conniangel

What is the name of your state Texas

On December 23, 2008, my son who is on a monitor received a violation. His PO rescinded the warrant and thought it was done with. On january 27, 2009 he was arrested as we left the Social Security office. He is still in jail with no scheduled release even though the PO rold me yesterday (1/28) that she had submitted the paperwork for his release and wwas jsut waiting for it to "go through the proper channels". i called all day yesterday and no scheduled release is noted, then this morning I call and I was told the he was up for "revocation of his parole" and not scheduled to eb released. I spoke to his PO and she wasid that that was standard procedure. She said she'd speak with ehr supervisor and get back with me.

She is rescinded the warrant on 12/23/08 and he was not picked up until 1/27/09 even though he see his PO every Monday, what is going on...how did the warrant bot get dropped by the people in Austin, why is he still in jail if she submitted the paperwork for hs release, can his probation rreally be revoked when he is going to be off probation in 3/09?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">