• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Violation of probation ?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

French anne

A friend of mine served time because she had sex with one of her students when she was a teacher. She is now on probation. Her PO found at her home birth control pills. But according to the conditions of probation she had to notify her probation officer "of any new or existing romantic or sexual relationship". Because of the pills, her PO knows she had sex with a man without his permission. My friend is now scared. Can she be jailed again because she had an sexual affair with this man and didn't tell about it with her PO. Being in prison was very painful for her and being locked up again is a nightmare.

Jobbo

A friend of mine served time because she had sex with one of her students when she was a teacher. She is now on probation. Her PO found at her home birth control pills. But according to the conditions of probation she had to notify her probation officer "of any new or existing romantic or sexual relationship". Because of the pills, her PO knows she had sex with a man without his permission. My friend is now scared. Can she be jailed again because she had an sexual affair with this man and didn't tell about it with her PO. Being in prison was very painful for her and being locked up again is a nightmare.
That's a question about a very specific question of law - her attorney should answer that. However, there are multiple reasons why birth control is used that have nothing to do with having sex - including treating various hormone disorders and to regulate menstrual cycles.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">