• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

cell phone

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

elephantdog

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? texas

Can police get a warrant or whatever and have access to the contents of deleted text messages? I know that you can see the number that sent the messsage, but is it possible to view the contents of them?

quincy

Detroit's former mayor, Kwame Kilpatrick, is headed to your fine state of Texas to live. He can tell you firsthand about how accessible text messages can be to those intent on seeing them. ;)

Deleted text messages, just like deleted emails, can be retrieved.

cyjeff

Detroit's former mayor, Kwame Kilpatrick, is headed to your fine state of Texas to live. He can tell you firsthand about how accessible text messages can be to those intent on seeing them. ;)

Deleted text messages, just like deleted emails, can be retrieved.
Excellent reference.

I wonder how Kwame is doing right now....

quincy

Well, Kwame's jail sentence was shortened for good behavior, his defense fund is long-gone, and he has been given permission to leave the state to head to Texas (I think several Michiganders volunteered to help him pack his bags ;) :D).

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">