• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Question about some NYC Tickets i got last night Help Please..

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Bankznismo06

I have a Question Last Night around New Hyde Park,Ny i got pulled over by a unmarked detective car, the reason i got pulled over was

my First Ticket was because my Blinkers were Blue, he told me that i could not have Blue blinkers in NY.

My second ticket was because of my Tints i have 20% allaround.

I wanna if my two tickets are Non-moving Violations because some people are tellin me that they are Non-moiving and they will not show up on my driver license or as points or anything. they told me to Pay it and it goes away. I wanna know if this it true. So Please anybody help me. thank you

The Occultist

Your tickets should have a phone number on them that you can call and pose these questions to. The DMV might also be a good resource to look to.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">