• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

vendetta

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Michael D. Best

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Hawaii
Is there a law firm out there that would just love to take on Kaiser Permanente and the ILWU for: hostile work environment, slander, libel, defamation of character, harassment, intimidation, coercion, persecution, retaliation, civil rights violations, fraud, collusion, conspiracy, filing false police reports, falsification of employee and medical records, malpractice, perjury, and wrongful termination? We believe our case is what is known as a RAINMAKER.

P.S. i am most assuredly NOT computer literate!!!!

You Are Guilty

Oooh, I know of a place but they only handle cases involving: hostile work environment, slander, libel, defamation of character, harassment, intimidation, coercion, persecution, retaliation, civil rights violations, fraud, collusion, conspiracy, filing false police reports, falsification of employee and medical records, malpractice, perjury, wrongful termination and alien abductions.

Sorry. Try clicking the "Find an Attorney in Your Area" tabs on the right side of your screen, instead.

ecmst12

This site does not provide attorney referrals and reputable law firms don't go trolling for clients on message boards.

ecmst12

Incidentally....

If you can't find an attorney to take your case through the 'normal' channels, you may want to consider the possibility that it's because your case is not as strong as you think it is. It has nothing to do with the law firm's 'courage' and EVERYTHING to do with the cost-benefit ratio.

eerelations

You state in your other post that the advice received in this thread isn't useful, and I don't understand that. You've been told in this thread that this site is not an attorney referral service - and it isn't, so what's not useful about a true and accurate response like that? It should have at least told you to stop wasting your time posting here...

eerelations

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Hawaii

P.S. i am most assuredly NOT computer literate!!!!

I'm sorry, I think I'm digressing here, but I'm curious as to what you mean by this statement. The way you've phrased it makes it sound like you're actually proud of being computer illiterate - this isn't true is it? That'd be like saying you're proud of being obtuse, or proud of being ugly, or proud of being uneducated, or something...and that seems a bit weird to me. Again, what do you mean by this?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">