• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

C. V. C, l. A. C. S, l. A. P. D

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ShiyiD

C.V.C 22658
L.A.C.S 310-855-8850
L.A.P.D 818-623-6007

What do the abbreviations C. V. C, L. A. C. S, and L. A. P. D mean? Thanks!

The Occultist

I'm pretty sure I know, but will not answer (likely, nor will anybody else) until you follow the rules and please provide the state you're in.

After you post your state, if I'm the first one back to the thread, I will advise that you type those acronyms into a search engine and see what comes up.

FlyingRon

Obviously California, but if the OP would have typed what he had into google, he'd have found out that CVC is the California Vehicle Code and the numbers that follow the regulation for towing vehicles from private property. LACS and LAPD are the Los Angeles County Sheriff and Los Angeles Police Department, and the numbers appear to be telephone numbers for the same.

The Occultist

Obviously California, but if the OP would have typed what he had into google, he'd have found out that CVC is the California Vehicle Code and the numbers that follow the regulation for towing vehicles from private property. LACS and LAPD are the Los Angeles County Sheriff and Los Angeles Police Department, and the numbers appear to be telephone numbers for the same.
Shh! I was trying to teach the OP how to use the internet! :mad::p

Antigone*

I'm in China. It's not easy for me to find the correct explanation from so many google items bhecause I know very little about American vehicle code.

Thank you anyway.
China...China???

Does this have anything to do with Chinese firedrills?

FlyingRon

Google works everywhere.

When we ask the name of your state, it would suffice to indicate where the sign was. We can't answer questions on China here. If you were in California (despite the fact that you reside in China) and saw the sign, stating that would avoid a log of the snide responses you're getting.

I let the statement of STATE slide when it's obvious from context what US state they are referring to. Teaching people how to use the internet is not the topic of this forum. I answer at my convenience.

The Occultist

Teaching people how to use the internet is not the topic of this forum. I answer at my convenience.
I can concur with that, but my overall goal is to teach people to ultimately learn how to answer their own questions. I myself am one who knows little to nothing, but if I need an answer I have learned how to find it, so my hopes are to share my lessons with everybody else! :):D

ShiyiD

Google works everywhere.

When we ask the name of your state, it would suffice to indicate where the sign was. We can't answer questions on China here. If you were in California (despite the fact that you reside in China) and saw the sign, stating that would avoid a log of the snide responses you're getting.

I let the statement of STATE slide when it's obvious from context what US state they are referring to. Teaching people how to use the internet is not the topic of this forum. I answer at my convenience.
You sound much like a strict teacher!
A prof. took a lot of pictures when travelling in the USA and then give us as our assignment. I'm trying very hard to understand and finish my assignments.

Thank you all any way!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">