• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

workmans comp

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

edville

I need advice on my situation..i am currently recieveing workmans comp in pa..my employer sent me home from my lght duty job claiming i was repeated warned for lateness.i was always in communication with them in regards to latenesses appointments etc..they have told the insurance company i quit..the insurance company has reduced my comp check saying i was dismissed for a reason other than my disability..but it is exactly the reason..appointments with my surgeon and PCE testing as well as home therapy porgram caused my lateness...i need to know can i get my benifits restored?..can i find other work?..am i allowed to sue?..i have had 4 surgeries on my arm..i was relesed from my surgeon with restrictions to light duty less than 10lbs sedentary work..i don't know what jobs i qualify for...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">