• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bad cori/sori??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

AsherMichael

Mass.

I have a 3 page BAR. Most of the items are not serious and have been dismissed (larceny(bad check) op. after suspension, disturbing the peace,) arrest. from age 16-18

However, I now have a conviction that i recieved 2 yrs probation on for charges of A&B w/ dangerous weapon, Leaving the Scene, operating after, poss. of class A.

The only reasoning I have for my history of crime is a drug addiction that I have been clean of for a little more than a year now, and feel as though I have under complete control.

To the point: I have always been interested in becoming an EMT, I finally have the time to take the course, however, I am worried that I will not clear the CORI/SORI screen.

I do believe myself to be a responsible individual, that does feel much remorse and obligation towards his crimes and transgressions, and i believe I could convince a CORI/SORI hearings boards of this.

Is it still possible for my to pass the CORI/SORI?

Thanks

Beth3

Anything's possible. The only way you'll know one way or the other is to follow the EMT application process and see what happens.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">