• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

MIC+Hit and run?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bobsod

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arizona

I am 18 years old living in Arizona. On Sunday Feb. 1 I attended a SuperBowl party and must of had way to much to drink.
I don't remember anything the rest of the night, I awoke in a holding cell in police custody. I was told that sometime around 8pm I hit a parked car, and proceeded on. I was found at my house at around 10pm and taken into custody.

I have 5 charges, Leave accident w/ dmg to vehicle. Fail to notify unattended vehicle in accident, Fail to notify owner of property dmg, Minor in Consumption, and possession of paraphenalia(a marijuana pipe). I have a Feb 25 court date and I was wondering what I am looking at, and what I can do to help myself. This is my first offense.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">