• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Unemployment Compensation Appeal

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

serendipity1062

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Alabama
I am trying to locate unemployment compensation court cases listed for my state and am having a very difficult time finding anything. Can anyone give a suggestion?

ecmst12

Unemployment cases aren't heard in court so the proceedings would not be public record, so far as I know.

serendipity1062

You are correct! I am trying to complete a letter of appeal and within the letter I am wishing to quote cases that have been heard and reversed by the Court of Civil Appeals of Alabama after the initial referee and the appeals hearing referee has deemed ineligible. I may be over working the letter... not quite sure. I was advised to be specific in my letter as to the reason(s) I do not agree with their decision made on my claim.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">