• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what are my options?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

salmon

we purchased a 1997 toyota, car was one year old but it was under warranty.everytime it rains the front side floor both driver and passenger get flooded we tooke the car back for repair more than 10 times since we bought it they could not fixe it.we contacted toyota they told us we need to continue take it back to repair until it gets fixed.now the car is out of warranty and the problem has not got fixed.noone is taking responsibility.toyata,dealer or service department.this car was not cheap it has all the available aptions and we hane not enjoyed it since we bought it.now the toyota is telling us to get an attorney.i can not belieave insted of fixing the problem they telling us this.the service department has told us there is nothing else they can do and they have done everything they could.i also want to mention we have spend money on their misdoignosing the problem.what options do we have at this point.thank you for your respond.we boght the car in dallas texas.

[Edited by salmon on 03-01-2001 at 03:31 PM]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">