• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Passenger Loading Area Mada

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ShiyiD

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Chicago

A traffic sign: Passenger Loading Area
No parking
Mada

What does "Passenger Loading Area" mean?
And what does "Mada" mean?

Thanks!

justalayman

I have no idea what MADA means but a passenger loading zone is just what it says. You pull up, a person gets in to your vehicle, you drive away. Unloading would be the person getting out instead of in (ain't I brilliant?)

The Occultist

Guys, stop responding to posts made by ShiyiD. This person is in China or something, and is asking us questions so that he can answer questions posed to him in a class he is taking.

ShiyiD, please stop posting on this website.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Guys, stop responding to posts made by ShiyiD. This person is in China or something, and is asking us questions so that he can answer questions posed to him in a class he is taking.

ShiyiD, please stop posting on this website.
Or we could answer cryptically ;)

Zigner

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Chicago

A traffic sign: Passenger Loading Area
No parking
Mada

What does "Passenger Loading Area" mean?
And what does "Mada" mean?

Thanks!
Shy -

When in this world of Chicago, one must understand that passengers are rarely, if ever allowed to be parked per the Mothers Against Definable Agitation crusades from the 1300's. Only load your passengers in to the bonnet at this location please!

patstew

Shy - When in this world of Chicago, one must understand that passengers are rarely, if ever allowed to be parked per the Mothers Against Definable Agitation crusades from the 1300's. Only load your passengers in to the bonnet at this location please!
And remember, only on alternate Tuesdays and Thursdays. Very important!
:D

I_Got_Banned

请停止登载在本网站上。我们不能继续做你的功课的你!

Zigner

请停止登载在本网站上。我们不能继续做你的功课的你!
Spoken like a true native!

tranquility

Male announcer: The white zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in a red zone.
Female announcer: The white zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in a red zone.
Male announcer: The red zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in a white zone.
Female announcer: No, the white zone is for loading. Now, there is no stopping in a RED zone.
Male announcer: The red zone has always been for loading.
Female announcer: Don't you tell me which zone is for loading, and which zone is for unloading.
Male announcer: Look Betty, don't start up with your white zone **** again. There's just no stopping in a white zone.
Female announcer: Oh really, Vernon? Why pretend, we both know perfectly well what this is about. You want me to have an abortion.
Male announcer: It's really the only sensible thing to do, if its done safely. Therapeutically there's no danger involved.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">