• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Was I Wrongfully Terminated?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Schwab333

today i got fired from my job of 1 1/2 years. i got fired because i "rallied people together to get my GM fired" and because "im a threat to the corporation".

this is why

My GM was fired from his past 2 GM jobs for sexual harassment. he has held down this current job for about 3 years. throughout these three years, corporate has been called on him 5+ times for sexual harassment. the man sexually harasses tons of girls *including a 16 year old* on a daily basis. the problem was that all the girls were too afraid to go to corporate because all the others who have done it in the past got fired soon after. i decided that i would stand up for what was right and try to rally people together to get him fired so the we wouldn't have to work in a hostile work environment where people are afraid to come into work.

GM found out, intimidated people into snitchin on me, got written statements, and fired me.

now, the DM*district manager aka GM's boss* told me that "I AM A THREAT TO THE CORPARATION" now... lets think about this. who is more of a threat to the corparation?

GM - Touches/Talks inappropriately to female coworkers.
Me - trys to get rid of GM for sexually harassing friends*and family* at work becaus ehes sick of this ****.

also, a female coweorker who he regularly harasses got found out also and hes firing her today, on the spot. hes afraid she will report him so he and the DM and going to get rid of her first.

me and a friend who also got wrongfully terminated plan on getting a lawyer and maybe trying to fight this. i need some advice.

my workplace is located in Ohio.

thanks.

cyjeff

Wait a minute... when you said you were rallying the troops, did you march them to HR?

What does that mean?

Beth3

My GM was fired from his past 2 GM jobs for sexual harassment. he has held down this current job for about 3 years. throughout these three years, corporate has been called on him 5+ times for sexual harassment. the man sexually harasses tons of girls *including a 16 year old* on a daily basis. the problem was that all the girls were too afraid to go to corporate because all the others who have done it in the past got fired soon after.

How exactly do you know all this? I take it you're not in HR or senior management.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">