• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Criminal Record

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jro140

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Pennsylvania

I was wondering what the Disposition: Waived for Court meant? I am currently studying my real estate license here in Florida but I must send an application before I take the exam which needs to state any previous criminal record. Will this show up on my criminal record?

PLACE & TYPE OF OFFENSE CUSTODY & CASE INFORMATION
Offense: MANUF/DEL/POSS/W INT MANUF OR DEL
Offense Type: N/A
Offense Date: 03/20/2003
Offense Code: N/A
Disposition: WAIVED FOR COURT
Disposition Date: 01/07/2004
Disposition Code: WAV
Statute: Final Section:780-113 Subsection:A30
County: CENTRE
Case Number: CR-0000374-03
Count Number:
N/A
Sentenced Date: N/A
Incarceration: N/A

JAIL / PROBATION DATA ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Admission Date: N/A
Agency:
N/A
Verdict Code:
N/A

ERAUPIKE

Yes, you were obviously charged with a crime which will show up on a background check. What was the final disposition of your case? Did you enter a PTI program?

FlyingRon

Could you please STOP opening new threads for every slight twist to your question. As answered the first time, you have a criminal record. You must tell the Florida licensure people about your convictions. We can not tell you if that id disqualifying or not.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">