• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

PLease can someone help ASAP?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kgsw2169

Richmond, Va

Im going through a criminal case with my x boyfriend! Court is set for Feb 27th at 9:00 he has been charged with domestic violence, assualt, grand larceny. Do to these charges that I have against him. He went to a previous employer that I worked with stating that he would be a witness for something that I was never charged with! On 9/18/08 I had a detective call me and question me about taking some cash from my previous employer inwhich they had no PROOF! So nothing became of the case. Well since I have had my x arrested stating in text that he sent me if I didnt give his stuff back and him give mine back he would go and be a witness stating that he was with me during when the money was taking. Im staying in auburn alabama as of right now because IM scared to death of him. I need to know should i turn myself in before court or should i wait until after the trial to see if he is arrested! What do you suggest? Will I be arrested? Will I have a bail? Ive never been in trouble and now a witness that has 3 felonies out on him has gone stating that he will be a witness. Can you please help me?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Last edited:

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Richmond, Va

Im going through a criminal case with my x boyfriend! Court is set for Feb 27th at 9:00 he has been charged with domestic violence, assualt, grand larceny. Do to these charges that I have against him. He went to a previous employer that I worked with stating that he would be a witness for something that I was never charged with! On 9/18/08 I had a detective call me and question me about taking some cash from my previous employer inwhich they had no PROOF! So nothing became of the case. Well since I have had my x arrested stating in text that he sent me if I didnt give his stuff back and him give mine back he would go and be a witness stating that he was with me during when the money was taking. Im staying in auburn alabama as of right now because IM scared to death of him. I need to know should i turn myself in before court or should i wait until after the trial to see if he is arrested! What do you suggest? Will I be arrested? Will I have a bail? Ive never been in trouble and now a witness that has 3 felonies out on him has gone stating that he will be a witness. Can you please help me?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

YOU stole money? If your boyfriend turns state's evidence against you, you could be arrested, charged and so on. So did you take the money?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">