• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Seeking Advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D_Pagan

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? FL

Good Evening all,

I am here seeking some advice. I have a situation at my work place that seems to me that I am being framed. Need to know how can I handle this issue. I work in a retail environment as an associate. My company sent me to another location to help them out as a supervisor. I was there for four days,on the 2nd day there was a problem with money being short on the deposit box. The Leader on Duty was making change for me in the amount of $ 150. I got my change back,but at the end of the day the deposit in the back office was short in the amount $ 150 dollars,but my register was even. I am being accused of taking the money,meanwhile I didn't have access or passwords to that location. The LOD denies of me giving him the $ 150 dollars,but there was an associate there that witnessed the transaction of the change. The Loss Prevention associate does not want to involve the 3rd party in this issue. Meanwhile there are cameras over all registers,and in the back cash office. The loss prevention associate was looking at the cameras but couldn't identified the transaction. Can anyone help me with this matter I am trying to protect myself from being wrongly accused.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">