• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

please help!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

MizzBlue

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

My question involves criminal law for the state of: California

Okay boyfriend got arrested for DUI, Hit N Run and Evading police - all misdemeanors and got 3 years informal (summary probation) and AA classes and tree farm and what not. But he got arrested on friday for theft at target he only stole 2 items that added up to about 50 something dollars and his court is on friday. Will he get 5 days timed served and a fat fine and whatnot? that is what a attorney had told me.. what do you think?

Also he had a Felony vandalism ticket that he got booked for but his court date was for that isnt until March. IF they bring that up and sentence him for that also how much time is he looking at.

FYI- i understand my boyfriend is VERY immature and i realize that please dont judge i am just a emotional mess right now. He is a very good person though just always at the wrong place at the wrong time doing the wrong thung.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">