• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Adertised price

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

Rafaelchi

What can be done, when auto delear advertives that you can come in, and purchase a car at the certain price, and add says that they have 11 to choose, and when you bring that add, to dealer and you are ready to purchase for advertised price, they say its wrong, and the real price is 19K more.
Is this legal, and what steps can be taken to follow up with them, either purchase that care, for advertised price. Or just to make sure that they will never do this again.
Isn that falls advertising? If yes is there a paragraph in the law that I can refer to. Add was dated two days old when I approached this dealer. I brought this add to them, and showed them. They just turned me down and and laught at me.
Please advice. Thank you

racer72

Does the small print in the ad claim the the dealer is not responsible for errors in the ad? I would have to assume that the ad was in error if the price difference is $19,000. If the ad has a legal disclaimer there is nothing you can do. If there is no legal disclaimer you have the right to sue but it would be very unlikely you would win.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">