• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Trouble Remembering

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

surferboy

Good day Mr. Halkett,

You shed some light on my small claims court case a month or two ago and I am having trouble remembering what the name of the Texas based small claims collection agency. Is there a collection agency here in Califronia like the one in Texas that specializes in collecting money judgements of small claims court cases? I think I have just about done everything I can except for a Debtor's Exam!

Thanks Steve for all your help!

Darren Gilliland

JETX

There are a number of Judgment Enforcement firms in virtually every state and there are LOTS of them in California, since California seems to be one of the simpler to collect in.

If you will contact me directly (either via the address shown below, or through my website), I will be glad to refer you to someone in your area.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">