• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please read

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

relik2002

I live in california and i am currently working at circuit city. I was suspended because of my attendance. I understand that the liqudation company can suspend me for any reason. How long can they keep me under suspencion? i just don't want to left "hanging."me of your state (only U.S. law)?

Hot Topic

Consider the suspension indefinite since Circuit City is going out of business.

You're in some trouble because you'll now be competing for jobs with responsible people.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
And if the question is, how long does the law say I can be kept on suspension, the answer is: The law does not put a limit on it. As far as the law is concerned, you can be put on suspension for as long as the employer wants to put you on suspension - including permanently.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">